CAN NOT DOWNLOAD THE DOWNLOAD V11.85

• Автор темы Автор темы Laduck
  • Дата начала Дата начала
Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.
Last wednesday i activated 979860209xxx succesfuly , it was produced 2021 march 25.

And there was an other 979860209xxx from same day production but can not activated already...

У меня в продаже аж 60 шт, но не один не скачивает.
979860176***
979860175***
979860176***
979860163***
979860149***

Что еще раз доказывает что дело не в новых серийных номерах, а именно что то с сервером и его загрузкой
Пробовал удалять вручную прошивки с телефона, заходил в программу и на старые приговоры которые у меня, скачивается без проблем. Тут проблема в добавление новых приборов в базу, на сервер.

Today I tried to insert a folder (Configure) with firmware 11.85 from another adapter, and the adapter was blocked, the LED turned orange (I went to BOOT in the campaign), if I clicked to fix the adapter firmware, it gives an error. After 2 3 hours, I turned it back on and started to burn green. I compared two bin files they are different. Each adapter has its own firmware. [ATTACH = full] 234 [/ ATTACH]

This different i think only related to the serial number different , sombody professional guy should decode it to see this differential. But only should be compare two very similar serial number to get minimized the differentials!

I mean this firmwares can not have differnecies, only scanner's serial numbers are unique, the hardware are same.

If we could modify in firmware this small differencies on picture what rahimr11 found, then we all could sell and activate thinkdiags!

Последнее редактирование:
Be Patient, Leo is working on it. He is working hard to fix it. The problem is the code generator for the server to generate download 11.85 got problem. So if you activate before troubled, you can download the download file 11.85 without problem. (Special new thinkdiag)

it is not easy to be fixed, it's not about download, but for the code generator for download 11.85 file.

I know it's probably our customers cancel the order like me either, but it is unplanned incident.

so please be patient.....

Hi Meiguang!

I have only one comment to your post, your wrote this:

"So if you activate before troubled, you can download the download file 11.85 without problem. (Special new thinkdiag)"

On wednesday early afternoon, i have had about in row 5 pcs activation try, and none of them was succes, i mean can not download v11.85, so i was getting crazy and started keep opening new boxed sealed thinkdiags and try to activate, and for my luck the 6th or 7th piece was able to download the DOWNLOAD v11.85, but no more after it!!! So 5 pieces can not download and the 6th was able! So there are serial numbers wich are can be activated after the problem started. So beacuse of this fact, i am not sure about this code generator is the real problem or not. :(

Have u just activated the 6th or already had been activated before that day?
Wednesday i wanted activate only 1 thinkdiag, but can not, the "download v11.85" was not succes.. Problem started.... tried a second one, not succes....., getting crazy and started opening more and more thinkdiags and try to activate , and finally the 6th thinkdiag i was open from box (979860209xxx) could only download and install the DOWNLOAD v11.85 software and updated the firmware.

So the problem already started a hour ago minimum, when the first 5 thinkdiags not succeded, and thanks GOD the 6th was able to download v11.85 and working good at my client still today.

So yes, 5 was unsuccesfuly, and the 6th was succes. and still on that day the rest i was tried (cca. 8 pieces more) was unsuccesful again... :( and still today....

I think you must make different between open box and registered, you can register on diagzone without open the box as long as your sn been registered, it will generate code for download 11.85

This different i think only related to the serial number different , sombody professional guy should decode it to see this differential. But only should be compare two very similar serial number to get minimized the differentials!

I mean this firmwares can not have differnecies, only scanner's serial numbers are unique, the hardware are same.

If we could modify in firmware this small differencies on picture what rahimr11 found, then we all could sell and activate thinkdiags!
я думаю так не получится, я пробовал 2 sn у них только последний одна цифра отличается пример 979860111111 а у другого 979860111110
не только от 00000020 по 00000080 адресах разница, от 00001000 до до 00061000 тоже есть разница. Если кто хочет проверить то пишите в личку, я отправлю два файла для эксперимента

Вложения

• срав.jpg
    срав.jpg
    645,9 КБ · Просмотры: 11
  • Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    766 КБ · Просмотры: 10
  • Screenshot_2.jpg
    Screenshot_2.jpg
    764,4 КБ · Просмотры: 7
  • Screenshot_3.jpg
    Screenshot_3.jpg
    763,1 КБ · Просмотры: 5
  • Screenshot_4.jpg
    Screenshot_4.jpg
    765,5 КБ · Просмотры: 5
  • Screenshot_5.jpg
    Screenshot_5.jpg
    763,9 КБ · Просмотры: 7
  • Screenshot_6.jpg
    Screenshot_6.jpg
    768 КБ · Просмотры: 9
Последнее редактирование:
My FW check.

Вложения

• Screenshot_2021-06-14-14-41-48-288_top.diagonline.Launch_firmware_checker.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-14-14-41-48-288_top.diagonline.Launch_firmware_checker.jpg
    252,9 КБ · Просмотры: 25
Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.
Назад
Верх