Предлогаю писать какие машины диагностируются, а какие нет

Мерседес спринтер 906 2010г видит блоки через авто поиск, но выбирал через "up 2013" в марке.

Мерседес спринтер 906 646 2007 года примерно , в адаптациях не работают некоторые моменты .

Good morning, I can't diagnose Jeep vehicles, it tells me that the sgw subscription has expired and asks me to renew it. And I can't diagnose Renault vehicles because the CGW ECU needs to be unlocked. I have Italian software version 2.00.027

Вложения

Good morning, I can't diagnose Jeep vehicles, it tells me that the sgw subscription has expired and asks me to renew it. And I can't diagnose Renault vehicles because the CGW ECU needs to be unlocked. I have Italian software version 2.00.027
Any FCA car 2018 and up has SGW that needs to be bypassed.. you can either use original autel or x431 with autoauth subscription or use 12+8 adapter to bypass SGW

Any FCA car 2018 and up has SGW that needs to be bypassed.. you can either use original autel or x431 with autoauth subscription or use 12+8 adapter to bypass SGW
Hi virusmind and first of all thanks for the reply. I have always bypassed the sgw with the launch x431 pro with the diagzone software installed. For a few weeks it has been telling me that the annual subscription for the FCA unlock has expired and I have to renew it (as you can see in the video), do you think I can trust the link and proceed with the renewal? Renaults, on the other hand, I don't know how to diagnose them via software :(

Вложения

• 001.jpeg
    001.jpeg
    208,8 КБ · Просмотры: 22
  • 003.jpeg
    003.jpeg
    195,3 КБ · Просмотры: 22
  • SGW.jpeg
    SGW.jpeg
    101,5 КБ · Просмотры: 22
Hi virusmind and first of all thanks for the reply. I have always bypassed the sgw with the launch x431 pro with the diagzone software installed. For a few weeks it has been telling me that the annual subscription for the FCA unlock has expired and I have to renew it (as you can see in the video), do you think I can trust the link and proceed with the renewal? Renaults, on the other hand, I don't know how to diagnose them via software :(
I don't think they have implemented proper way to bypass FCA SGW yet.. and I don't know anything about Renault car since we don't have any here in USA. So best bet for FCA is 12+8 adapter, it's working good, checked on multiple cars

Maybe AlfaOBD will work with FCA without needing of bypass.. haven't tried it yet

If you have seen the video at a certain point it says: "Subscription expired", to proceed with renewing your subscription click on the link

For fca you have to pay anual license. For Renault/Dacia, you have to pay for each sgw unlock and will be valid for 24h or 3 diagnostics in these 24h. Diagzone does not support sgw for Renault. Fca can be registered If you are a certified repair shop. All car producers will use sgw in the future... 😏

For fca you have to pay anual license. For Renault/Dacia, you have to pay for each sgw unlock and will be valid for 24h or 3 diagnostics in these 24h. Diagzone does not support sgw for Renault. Fca can be registered If you are a certified repair shop. All car producers will use sgw in the future... 😏
Ok, but can I pay the annual license for unlocking the SGW directly from the link in Diagzone? For Renault however, if I purchase the sgw unlock for 24 hours can I then use diagzone as a diagnostic tool and if so where should I enter the code that Renault will provide me? Thanks

Toyota Corolla 2008 год, Робот. - не читает, как бы не пробовал менять регион и "Продукт". Адаптаций нет (либо у меня не получилось найти).
Может кто подскажет, что необходимо выбрать, чтобы использовать прибор на полную, для данного авто?

Toyota Corolla 2008 год, Робот. - не читает, как бы не пробовал менять регион и "Продукт". Адаптаций нет (либо у меня не получилось найти).
Может кто подскажет, что необходимо выбрать, чтобы использовать прибор на полную, для данного авто?
По коду комплектации. Вручную.

Назад
Верх