Thinkcar Pro Flashing Scheme

• Автор темы Автор темы BatuhanK
  • Дата начала Дата начала
Thank you very much my friend, really based on your images there are no secrets, I did exactly this way respecting all your scheme and soldering points, but not the boot, I think this new board has the swclk, swdio and reset in different points. . .

Thank you very much my friend, really based on your images there are no secrets, I did exactly this way respecting all your scheme and soldering points, but not the boot, I think this new board has the swclk, swdio and reset in different points. . .
I would like to see my device working with dz to know if it is capable of working with the canfd adapter cable for GM, as the mucar bt200 does not work with this adapter for this new protocol, understand...

don't think the capacitor is a problem. Do not think it is another PCB, the soldering point would have to fit.
1698758639108.png

i have also connected everything as advised and followed instructions for Mucar in this post. I'm not able to make the STLink talk to the chip. Same thing, get a USB Communication error. Has anyone had any luck on doing this ? or are there other tricks, secrets or instructions to make the TD Mini board be seen by the STLink ? I can do Mucar no problem but not this one. Any advise would be appreciated.

Последнее редактирование:
Well, the Schematic provided in the photos (besides the power and ground going to the OBD connector side) only shows 3 connections to the board. I drew it as follows 1 - Rest, 2 SWDIO & 3 = SWCLK but in the video, there is #4 this yellow wire that seems to be connected to somewhere behind the red OBD connector which is not explained anywhere. Can anyone give a clarification or a better schematic to include this extra connection not explained?

Вложения

• Schematic_Vs_Actual_in-Video.JPG
    Schematic_Vs_Actual_in-Video.JPG
    151,2 КБ · Просмотры: 78
I got it! Was able to successfully flash the TD Mini VCI but I had to do it the way in the video, not the way in the schematic. Without using the ground from the OBD connector there is not enough to cause the green light to go off or maybe because the STlink is not providing the power and ground it is not doing it. Either way for this to work the reset needs to be applied and when applied the greenlight must turn off just like the bt200. If the green light is not turned off then it's not going to work, In my case, I had to use the ground from pin 5 from the obd connector to connect to the reset with the switch/button, I grabbed it just like in the video from the back of the red obd2 connector at the solder ball/point same as the one you supplied ground to from the other/pin side. I also hooked up the reset from the STlink just because that's the way in the video and followed the instructions for the BT200 then was able to connect.

Thanks, Skorpi for the clarification!

Последнее редактирование:
GND should connected from both devices, Programmer and VCI. It is normal in electronics that GND must be connected with all devices, you can google it.

I got it! Was able to successfully flash the TD Mini VCI but I had to do it the way in the video, not the way in the schematic. Without using the ground from the OBD connector there is not enough to cause the green light to go off or maybe because the STlink is not providing the power and ground it is not doing it. Either way for this to work the reset needs to be applied and when applied the greenlight must turn off just like the bt200. If the green light is not turned off then it's not going to work, In my case, I had to use the ground from pin 5 from the obd connector to connect to the reset with the switch/button, I grabbed it just like in the video from the back of the red obd2 connector at the solder ball/point same as the one you supplied ground to from the other/pin side. I also hooked up the reset from the STlink just because that's the way in the video and followed the instructions for the BT200 then was able to connect.

Thanks, Skorpi for the clarification!
But in the skorpion video the green LED does not turn off and a buzzing sound is heard when the connection occurs

Назад
Верх