New apk 2.00.029

• Автор темы Автор темы Leo
  • Дата начала Дата начала
Вопрос к разработчику. База CHERY при чтении ошибок выдает пустую страницу "404". Аналогичная проблема была с базой EXEED.
Написал об этом а личном сообщении 7 августа в телеграмм. Сообщение не прочитано!!!!
Проблема есть и ПО не работает.

Вопрос к разработчику. База CHERY при чтении ошибок выдает пустую страницу "404". Аналогичная проблема была с базой EXEED.
Написал об этом а личном сообщении 7 августа в телеграмм. Сообщение не прочитано!!!!
Проблема есть и ПО не работает.
А вы когда задаёте вопрос описать проблему не можете. Какая версия DZ, какая версия марки, к какой машине подключались, в каком блоке не читает ошибки.

? У меня мл 163.все читает кроме двигателя. Ставил прогу и на планшет другой и на телефон. Толку 0. Опель корса с 2004 год, даже функции адаптации точки касания нет((
Дружище, а ты в курсе что для этой процедуры на Corsa C, Meriva требуется получить подтверждение от TIS (Global TIS)? Это пока ни в одном мультимарочнике не реализовано. TECH 2 или TECHtoWIN в помощь. ( а также OPCOM или WAUXCOM) 👍

Версия 029 сброс сервисного интервала масла то крокозябли

Вложения

• Screenshot_20240904-185401.png
    Screenshot_20240904-185401.png
    69,9 КБ · Просмотры: 31
Ну что сказать, после отката на 27 версию Пежо 2008 и 508 вместо 1часа проверки блоков , время поиска уменьшилось до 10 минут.

The shell has been updated to version 2.00.029

https://diagzone.com/assets/app/DIA...Stvarno postaje proble m.g.L]29==adayg)dsL]
Оболочка обновлена до версии 2.00.029
* Устранены баги с IMMO/HD марками
* Обновлен встроенный DiagBaseService (BMW Coding)

Эта версия получила новые механизмы работы поэтому сегодня не будет выложена в основной канал дистрибуции
Устанавливать вручную и отзывы о багах выкладывать в это теме
==========================
App has been updated to version 2.00.029
* Fixed bugs with IMMO/HD brands
* Updated built-in DiagBaseService (BMW Coding)

This version has received new operating mechanisms, so today it will not be posted in the main distribution channel
Install manually and post reviews of bugs in this thread

Why didn't anyone inform us about this when we paid for the update. According to you, I should now sell a high-end phone and buy an older one in order to use the DZ application.

Abnormal in my opinion, bro.

Why didn't anyone inform us about this when we paid for the update. According to you, I should now sell a high-end phone and buy an older one in order to use the DZ application.

Abnormal in my opinion, bro.
Original x431 software runs on android 10 and 32 bit processor.. you should've done your research before buying software subscription and your shitty ass "high end" Samsung

Original x431 software runs on android 10 and 32 bit processor.. you should've done you're research before buying software subscription and your shitty ass "high end" Samsung
It's a shame, what is being done and what is the attitude towards the end users of the DZ application. I asked because it is the most popular device in the world right now and you are "Shitty ass"...

Calling the best android device like this is really scandalous instead of solving the problem.

It's a shame, what is being done and what is the attitude towards the end users of the DZ application. I asked because it is the most popular device in the world right now and you are "Shitty ass"...

Calling the best android device like this is really scandalous instead of solving the problem.
Why would you use a $1k phone for diagnostic?? In my hard working environment I'm wrecking my phone every other month and getting new one for $200 with no proplem, no regrets at all.. 200+ cars being scanned every month, your Samsung will become a shit after that much of work, you'll regret that. I don't care about my $200 Motorola.. it does it's thing, it's powerful and fast enough. From my perspective you're looking like you're trying to pour diesel fuel into gasoline engine and complaining why is it not working properly.. just get cheap phone for diagzone

Just a little tip - keep your personal phone, and phone for diagnostic separate..

Trust me, that's a stupid theory of yours. According to your way of thinking, I should sell the Ferrari and buy a Trabant or Seicento.

You surprise me with this kind of nonsens
e.

Trust me, that's a stupid theory of yours. According to your way of thinking, I should sell the Ferrari and buy a Trabant or Seicento.

You surprise me with this kind of nonsens
e.
Would you load a bunch of tools in your Ferrari and go for repair?? Most likely no.. I have G05 as my family car, but I wouldn't use it as my work car. I have Kia Rio SC as my work car, and I don't give a shit about wear and tear on that one.. same goes with the devices I'm using for my work

Последнее редактирование:
Доброго дня, подскажите так сейчас есть кнопка *Odo check* чтоб смотреть пробеги по блокам? Или её убрали?
Thindiag.

Назад
Верх