Diagzone v2.00.009 not support with HD3 interface

• Автор темы Автор темы Isuru9x9
  • Дата начала Дата начала
I have no complaints about DZ. Program 1.00.57 works correctly. New features within the brand will not appear. All is well with DZ. Issues with Launch's own software. The j1708 protocol has not been finalized. And apparently. It stays that way forever. I'm interested in trucks. Sorry. He speaks about them. wabco and knorr ABS brands. Protocols for connecting to iso7638 trailers are not implemented at all. And in the autocom they have been implemented for a long time through a separate adapter. I made my adapter. But iso7638 protocols are not implemented. Connection occurs at a speed of 250 kb / s. And trailers operate at a speed of 125 kb / s. Requests do not match. So the wabco makes a request to join 18CE0BF1 and the trailer responds to the request 18CEC8F1. Knor makes 18DA0BE8 and trailer 0C02C820.

Так как я тоже использую оригинальную программу hd3, обновил прошивку в оригинальном программу hd3. Может быть проблема в том, что Diagzone v2 не работает? Почему версия 1 все еще работает? Как вы думаете, проблема была бы в оригинальной прошивке Lansare? Решение? Коннектор работал с Diagzone v2.05, когда я его купил

Назад
Верх