camphoto_1069872185.jpeg
    2,8 МБ · Просмотры: 19
  • camphoto_702616199.jpeg
    camphoto_702616199.jpeg
    2,7 МБ · Просмотры: 19
  • camphoto_2060801678.jpeg
    camphoto_2060801678.jpeg
    2,5 МБ · Просмотры: 19
After ordering an xprog3 to use it with my launch crp919ebt with vw immo and with diagzone immo, first failure for me to add a vw polo mqb key.
Especially disappointed with launch at the moment because diagzone can't have a better update than the original, I sent a request I hope they will solve my problem; in fact I was unable to read the anti-theft data from the first step and after 30 seconds it gives me the same error on launch or diagzone "too many incorrect security access" or "key not found" while There is the ignition on the dashboard.
Finally, it is true that the forum warned me that xprog3 was not great. We'll see what happens next.

Вложения

• Screenshot_20240629_205922_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240629_205922_Gallery.jpg
    437,8 КБ · Просмотры: 7
I would like to point out that I also tried with the USB cable with the launch tablet, removing the Bluetooth but no results either.

Да xprog 3 очень плохо работает. С MQB у меня тоже не считал ничего, у корейца считал но не верно пин рассчитал заблокировался блок управления на пару часов после ввода пин кода. По этому кто не купил еще ищет информацию я крайне не рекомендую данный прибор. Стоит дорого а толку 0, приходится делать все другим оборудованием. Хотя заявлено куча всего но работает дай бог 10% от заявленного. Хелпы тоже не всегда соответствуют описанием для подключения напрямую к чипам, все приходится делать по аналогии с хелпами от других программ.

Thank you for your response, yes xprog3 does not do what it promises, if in 15 days they have not resolved the problem I will return it, and fortunately at the first step it blocked and it did not do any damage to the vehicle.
Virusmind had also warned me about this programmer and apparently for immo it is better to use the autel im 508+xp400pro.

Последнее редактирование:
Назад
Верх