Firmware problem with EasyDiag 4 (ThinkDiag) device

• Автор темы Автор темы tonkostz
  • Дата начала Дата начала
Hello, first only download the EOBD software in downloadable menu , nothing else, only EOBD download. It must do new verification sitting in car and then downloand. If eobd downloaded, start it and it will update your thinkdiag firmware as usual. If no succes for first try, repeat it again. It must succes for the second/try attempt! But i say, first only download EOBD (so not download any vinscanner,diagbase,demo, nothing..
only eobd)

Hello ,

Thanks for the answer ! I followed what you advised, but unfortunately it doesn’t work. I tried to download the EOBD several times in a row, logged in and out. There should be no problem with the internet connection. Is there another solution?

Interesting. Maybe you should first somehow execute the firmware fix on your device. Even in official thinkdiag app or in Diagzone app. Try again firmware fixes. And if done then do try again verifycation and download eobd. Sorry but i have no more idea,but maybe LEO can help you.

Hello
how can I convert the file from zip to bin

Последнее редактирование:
You don't need to convert anything. You should just create a new file, just two lines of text.
Below is the contents of the ini file for the current firmware version. Tomorrow the version may change, see the firmware version that you download from the thinkdiag site.

====
[Info]
Version=11.85
====

Реакции: Xcar
You don't need to convert.
You just need to rename from DOWNLOADBIN_ED4_A_V11_85_EN.ZIP to DOWNLOAD.BIN and put it in the folder diagzone/PRO/9798601XXXXX/DIAGNOSTIC/Configure/Download.
DOWNLOAD.INI also put in the folder diagzone/PRO/9798601XXXXX/DIAGNOSTIC/Configure/Download

Реакции: Xcar
1. Use APK v45 https://diagzone.com/assets/app/DIAGZONE_PRO_100045.APK
2. Redownload EOBD (you must do verification again)
3. If device light is red and verification process keep going more than 1 minute fix firmware in original app (who "pro" can fix in diagzone app, download original by link http://usdlcenter.x431.com/public/d...n?versionDetailId=29543&serialNo=97986xxxxxxx
All done with thinkdiag, but looping... in fix firmware and no work.

Вложения

• IMG_20211121_103333.jpg
    IMG_20211121_103333.jpg
    231,8 КБ · Просмотры: 30
  • IMG_20211121_103429.jpg
    IMG_20211121_103429.jpg
    244,8 КБ · Просмотры: 29
  • IMG_20211121_103645.jpg
    IMG_20211121_103645.jpg
    230,3 КБ · Просмотры: 31
Good morning frends

I am looking for some alternative to diagzone.com. I bought a new easydiag 4.0 plug from someone named Adnan Maqbool. He promised 2 years of updates, but unfortunately after 2 months the update stopped working. For 2 months he has been promising to fix it, but nothing good happened. It looks like he deceived me :(

Please suggest some other program provider for easydiag 4.0.

Regards and thanks. Peter

Good morning frends

I am looking for some alternative to diagzone.com. I bought a new easydiag 4.0 plug from someone named Adnan Maqbool. He promised 2 years of updates, but unfortunately after 2 months the update stopped working. For 2 months he has been promising to fix it, but nothing good happened. It looks like he deceived me :(

Please suggest some other program provider for easydiag 4.0.

Regards and thanks. Peter
you touch a sore point ... I personally after contacting a couple of sellers I decided to buy at a higher price from the "official diagzone" site ... I think there are very high interests from third party sellers ... you are the prey ... sellers are the hunters

you touch a sore point ... I personally after contacting a couple of sellers I decided to buy at a higher price from the "official diagzone" site ... I think there are very high interests from third party sellers ... you are the prey ... sellers are the hunters
Over the weekend, I found out the same. Additionally, he sold me a cloned plug.
I therefore warn you against the seller with a login on PayPal ** and on WhatsApp number **

Последнее редактирование модератором:
Назад
Верх