FIRMWARE NO SE PUEDE DESCARGAR

• Автор темы Автор темы rockensy
  • Дата начала Дата начала
I have another problem in addition to the one I reported yesterday. I have 1 equipment for my personal use for the workshop and I also sell new ones for clients who will buy from me.

Yesterday I tried to install and activate a MUCAR BT with diagzone but it gives me a message that I must install the firmware but it does not allow me, I must do it through ST-LINK.

I thought the problem was something else and I tried with my android cell phone, I closed my "ROCKENSY" assignment and tried to log in with the user of the new device and I couldn't either, when I re-enter my user on the Android device now I see that all were deleted my licenses, the entire car database is still installed but I cannot access the scan, it tells me that "the serial number of the SMARTBOX does not match the serial number of the selected diagnostic program, update the display program or contact with the after-sales service" Please help me, what should I do? my equipment serial number is 989140XXXXXX

I start the session again and I don't have my car list to download it again.
please tell me how to get them back.

Purchase a 2-year license, expires August 2024
Пожалуйста, убедитесь, что все данные учетной записи являются точными и полными. Они будут появляться на официальных счет-фактурах ваших покупок. Мошеннические счета будут закрыты.

Назад
Верх