Doip не работает

• Автор темы Автор темы Semensowod
  • Дата начала Дата начала
As you can see, he didn't give any answer because it doesn't work. The doip launch adapter only works with the original dbscar 7 and only on the original launch tablet with a native USB-A plug.
The Pro V scanner J2534 and smartlink is another discussion and anyway I don't see the point of moving them to servers like diagzone.

I haven't tested the DoIP adapter yet, when I test it, I'll give you the results, I don't have any customers with a car that has a DoIP... my idea was to go to a friend's workshop to test it, but I didn't have the opportunity and free time.

Реакции: JL33
I have one doip cable with usb which I have not been able to test yet due to lack of vehicles.

I don't see why it wouldn't work with a USB OTG on my Lenovo tablet.

Recently I plugged the launch key programmer into it via mini USB and it works.

The DOIP is for Volvo, BMW, Mercedes and Land Rover...and especially for the transfer of real estate data.

If you still have both, you can immediately make a comparison. Enter the volvo xc90 after 2018 on the engine ecu with the doip adapter connected to a powered obd2 plug and you will see the difference in the messages. On another tablet with the otg adapter it will immediately give you an error that it does not see the doip adapter.
The key programmer goes on the otg adapter because it is an emulated serial.
I also have thinkdiag 2 and crp919e bt with dbscar and I tried them in parallel on other tablets with otg adapter and on the crp919 tablet. The doip adapter was seen by the software on thinkdiag2 and dbscar7 only on the original launch tablet with native usb.

Последнее редактирование:
Реакции: JL33
Ok thank you for this information then 👍 well noted, as for me I didn't know!

Последнее редактирование:
Назад
Верх