DIAGZONE ON ANDROID 14

• Автор темы Автор темы carbugsuser
  • Дата начала Дата начала
Just Phone model conflict. readmi note 9 pro test dz soft work fine android 12.pixel a12 android working bad application not responding .
What causes the conflict between the application and the phone itself? I understand that the problem is not in the android version
different kernels and different Android builds of each manufacturer cannot be optimized to all phone models so quickly

I've been around ever since justx431 was existed. And I've never ever had a single problem that I wouldn't be able to fix. We need to put more strict rules to get on this forum..
This is what my friend needs a forum for - to help, share opinions, tell your observations, share something good with people, and not this thing you are doing)))). Do you have any other ideas about why you need a forum? With such success, create your own community of the same limited horizons and your own concepts and create the most severe conditions there)) I don’t care what you say, the joy of the bull century, first of all, try to be human ©

This is what my friend needs a forum for - to help, share opinions, tell your observations, share something good with people, and not this thing you are doing)))). Do you have any other ideas about why you need a forum? With such success, create your own community of the same limited horizons and your own concepts and create the most severe conditions there)) I don’t care what you say, the joy of the bull century, first of all, try to be human ©
I don't need any forum to diagnose any of my cars.. if you can't survive without support of forum than you shouldn't work with cars at all

I don't need any forum to diagnose any of my cars.. if you can't survive without support of forum than you shouldn't work with cars at all
First, read my question and my problem, and only then try to compare it with “diagnosing a car.” I think if there was a problem specifically in diagnosing the car, then the title of the topic would be different. what do you think?))) Be careful))

Назад
Верх