Диагностика Jeep

• Автор темы Автор темы koyt
  • Дата начала Дата начала
On Pacifica (Dodge) RU 18+, after SGW bypass, Program is working with almost all modules, but You need to connect to them manually. Of course BCM and PCM are not working. It takes a lot of time to connect (10-40s). Thinkdiag interface makes a lot of troubles with communication between modules at car network. Tested on newest updates. IMHO online functions are not working and gives N800 error (software subscription has expired), but program downloads packets for diagnostic. My Diagzone online subscription is valid till 2024.

Через переходник работает но при выборе читать блоки убрать галочку на блоке sgw и дойдёт до 100% диагностика

оригинальный Launch все делает, заходит во все блоки, читает шину, делает Proxy и т.д, а эта херь ничего не дает сделать, вот и вопрос, сделает когда нибудь Diagzone полный функционал или так и останется "Тетрисом"?
Какая цена, такая и работа.

От цены не зависит, это можно починить. Когда нибудь и диагзон починить.
Вообще для Chrysler групп не нужен переходник, если софт настроен хорошо, лаунч сделали чтобы обход sgw проходил через их сервер. А вот для спец функции нужен уже autoauth авторизация.

Please we all should have patience with diagzone, ×-diagpro3 did the same
I mean xdiagpro3 was having issues with it program but now all is will, xdiagpro3 have updates of 3.14.056 which means it was having problems.
I was using xdiagpro3 before I switched to diagzone
We are very lucky to have this opportunity and this platform to comment about what is not good and what we need the developers to do, so please patience, all shall be will
Mary christmas to you all

Реакции: Eder
Назад
Верх