xprog 3 audi gearbox dq200 oam

• Автор темы Автор темы jacques23
  • Дата начала Дата начала

jacques23

hi managed too read eeprom and flash but trying too restore eeprom just stay on restoring when trying too restore flash get stuck on 3% this is very annoying why release functions if it doesnt work doesnt the developers test the functions before releasing it ?

Реакции: Eder
Look my friend i don't know your knowlge, but iam sure that you Know "there no best tool" so if you working on eeprom or any other flash you know you must have a few tools in your arsenal,
Xprog 3 its amaizing tool but its not the "Best" in the market we have pros and cons . No launch no autel no xhorse and no xtool that not "Best" they all have there pros and cons.and i 100% agree with you iam allways Try to help to the dvelopers allways Send picture and videos to the feedback support and to my delar, send to them video with that help to the devlopers.

convinced now restore functions writing is firmware issue from developers got older diagzone on a tablet restore not working either used too work befure updates on gearboxes

That is, you wanted to buy a copy for three dollars and that it worked and was supported better than the original? The world is unfortunately built on other principles ...

Назад
Верх