Who has already used the x431g xpro?

• Автор темы Автор темы JL33
  • Дата начала Дата начала

JL33

Hello friends, as noted in the title who among you has already used the x431g xpro?
I would like to have information because I would simply like to add a VW key in mqb48 to polo 6R from 2017? If anyone has already used this key programmer and/or if someone has already done the procedure for VW immo in mqb it would help me a lot!
And finally why the x431g xpro? Because it is much cheaper than the xprog3 and I only do key programming and I have no needs for ECU or dsg box cloning, etc..
Thanks in advance!

Вложения

• Screenshot_20240506_014621_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240506_014621_Chrome.jpg
    438,4 КБ · Просмотры: 43
  • Screenshot_20240506_014350_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240506_014350_Chrome.jpg
    760 КБ · Просмотры: 45
Please note: I had already looked at VW immo and I plan to do this procedure.
And the x431g xpro programmer would be especially useful for the 2nd step "generating a dealer key".
What do you think?

Вложения

• Screenshot_20240301_220308_Diagzone PRO.jpg
    Screenshot_20240301_220308_Diagzone PRO.jpg
    197 КБ · Просмотры: 11
  • Screenshot_20240301_220351_Diagzone PRO.jpg
    Screenshot_20240301_220351_Diagzone PRO.jpg
    217 КБ · Просмотры: 11
I'm relaunching my request friends because I need your help, has anyone already programmed/added an mqb type key on vw with xprog? Do you think this will work too?

I'm relaunching my request friends because I need your help, has anyone already programmed/added an mqb type key on vw with xprog? Do you think this will work too?
I wouldn't try to do anything on mqb related to immo with this device.. unless it is your car and you have backup plan to fix it.. if you only need it once then it's better to ask someone skilled enough with proper tools to do it for you.. if you're really planning to work with immo then there is more tools that can handle it bettet

Thank you for your clear answers, it makes me hesitate to do it now I don't want to crash the car to add a key. And it confirms what I heard from a locksmith near my house.

I wouldn't try to do anything on mqb related to immo with this device.. unless it is your car and you have backup plan to fix it.. if you only need it once then it's better to ask someone skilled enough with proper tools to do it for you.. if you're really planning to work with immo then there is more tools that can handle it bettet
Otherwise, which tool would you recommend to add an mqb key via OBD?

Basically, that's what made me decide to buy this x431g.
I had already found the vvdi key to generate an mqb48 transponder, and I was planning to program it and add it with the vw immo.

Вложения

• Screenshot_20240510_115048_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240510_115048_Gallery.jpg
    245,3 КБ · Просмотры: 39
  • Screenshot_20240416_204322_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240416_204322_Chrome.jpg
    537 КБ · Просмотры: 37
Thank you for all this information 👍.
We need some serious equipment now for these new keys, it's very complex and expensive.

Yes, seen like that it's safe, but for an amateur with occasional use it's still expensive.

So even launch Xprog3 is really not capable of doing it through obd??

And when you say autel maxi IM, even with the im508 would that work too? Do I also need the xp400pro to do mqb?

Yes, seen like that it's safe, but for an amateur with occasional use it's still expensive.

So even launch Xprog3 is really not capable of doing it through obd??

And when you say autel maxi IM, even with the im508 would that work too? Do I also need the xp400pro to do mqb?
It works with both 508 and 608.. and yes you'll need it to prepare key for mqb

Последнее редактирование:
Реакции: JL33
Well finally following the disappointment with launch xprog 3 to add an mqb key with immo vw, I will invest in im508+xp400pro it will be the best solution 👍✅️!

Well finally following the disappointment with launch xprog 3 to add an mqb key with immo vw, I will invest in im508+xp400pro it will be the best solution 👍✅️!
You'll not be disappointed with that decision.. but just be very careful and read very carefully what diag tool tells you to do.. I've fucked up some immo on some cars back in the day when was starting working with them.. and had to pay big $ to a locksmith.. but that's how we learn..

Finally I sold my launch crp919ebt to finance the purchase of autel im508s.
Reading the immo data worked well this time, but it did not want to generate the dealer key because the xhorse xsmqb keys are now locked to only work with vvdi2.
So I'm waiting for a new adaptable mqb key with oem ref that can be programmed with all machines!

For generate Xhorse key you can buy a cheap Xhorse VVDI Mini Key Tool.
After prepare key with Whorse VVDI Mini Key Tool, you can learn it on car with IM508.

21102816354019517243.jpg

Последнее редактирование:
thank you but I've already had the mini key tool for a while, there is a note on the xsmqb keys on the xhorse application!

Hi, to finish with this key learning of polo mqb , oem reference key received and successfully added with autel im508s and the xp200 programmer!
Very happy with this material , thanks again to virusmind for the advice! Soon I will add xp400pro!
When I failed with Launch xprog3 the problem came from Launch which does not know how to read anti-theft mqb data.

Назад
Верх