V2.00.020 Bug Report - Issues with BMW

• Автор темы Автор темы Dolcevita
  • Дата начала Дата начала

Dolcevita

Dear Team,

I am writing to report an issue I have encountered while coding BMW vehicles of the F & G series. Since version V2.00.015, there has been a problem where the following error message appears: "Please update the APK (DiagBaseService.APK)."

Summary of the problem:

• Error message: "Please update the APK (DiagBaseService.APK)."
  • Affected vehicle series: F & G
  • E-series works without problems
  • Repeatedly reinstalled everything, but the same error persists
Troubleshooting steps already taken:
  • Reinstalled the coding software multiple times.
  • Tried working with different versions of the coding software.
  • Compared with the E-series, which does not encounter any issues.
  • Please note that I have performed numerous re-installations to ensure that the error is not caused by a faulty installation.
Proposed solution:To address the issue and enable smooth coding for the F & G series, I would like to suggest providing an updated DiagBaseService.APK separately. This APK should resolve the existing issues and facilitate smooth coding for the affected vehicle series.

I hope my input will assist you in resolving this problem. If further information is required, I am at your disposal.

Thank you in advance for your support.

Вложения

• IMG_0721.jpg
    IMG_0721.jpg
    958,8 КБ · Просмотры: 34
I tried to manually install version 018 of DiagBase, it keeps spinning endlessly at step 2. Nothing helps. At the moment the application is version 024. Which version of DiagBase is considered correct? Also, after exiting coding, the application stops seeing the Internet, you need to restart the application.

Назад
Верх