Thinkdiag verification problem please HELP .09 app

• Автор темы Автор темы Lucky
  • Дата начала Дата начала

Lucky

hello everyone

i use v2 .09 app and it happens with every other connector that i cannot make verification, i cleared cache and try to repair it in bluetooth but once i click on verification the connector turn red and diagzone app doesnt go through verification (it just keeps "loading" but it doesnt go through verification). If anyone has a solution please help because i have a lot of connectors like this and they are all old boot so they should work 100%

Вложения

• IMG_20220802_064605.jpg
    IMG_20220802_064605.jpg
    1,3 МБ · Просмотры: 12
  • Screenshot_2022-08-02-06-45-59-606_com.diagzone.pro.v2.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-08-02-06-45-59-606_com.diagzone.pro.v2.jpg
    261,1 КБ · Просмотры: 12
hello everyone

i use v2 .09 app and it happens with every other connector that i cannot make verification, i cleared cache and try to repair it in bluetooth but once i click on verification the connector turn red and diagzone app doesnt go through verification (it just keeps "loading" but it doesnt go through verification). If anyone has a solution please help because i have a lot of connectors like this and they are all old boot so they should work 100%
Вы использовали оригинальный софт?

Yes of course i use diagzone v2 .09 software as described above, sometimes connectors wont do verification, is this a server problem? I had 3 connectors, one did verification fine, other two did not

Снеси все и переустанови, у меня только так заработало

Назад
Верх