Thinkdiag 2

• Автор темы Автор темы noelmm
  • Дата начала Дата начала

noelmm

Hi,

Can anyone help?

I have flashed a thinkdiag 2 to use with *** and it connects to the app and did the firmware update but when I try to do the eobd test it just stays on the loading screen.

I have used 2 different tablets and done a clean install on both, both are running the latest version of android.

Is there anything I can do to get this working?

Thanks

Вложения

• 20230510_174619.jpg
    20230510_174619.jpg
    1,2 МБ · Просмотры: 32
  • Screenshot_20230510_174832_Launch FW checker.jpg
    Screenshot_20230510_174832_Launch FW checker.jpg
    170,1 КБ · Просмотры: 32
Последнее редактирование модератором:
Привет,

Кто-нибудь может помочь?

Я прошил thinkdiag 2 для использования с ***, и он подключается к приложению и обновил прошивку, но когда я пытаюсь выполнить тест eobd, он просто остается на экране загрузки.

Я использовал 2 разных планшета и выполнил чистую установку на обоих, оба работают под управлением последней версии Android.
Верси приложения *** должна быть 57.

Могу выслать оболочку, но я отношусь с большим уважением к форуму и немогу сдесь размещать ссылки других APK.Спросите у продавца где брали прошивку он должен дать вам АПК.

Diagzone doesn't work, just gives an error when trying to validate but it doesn't say what the error is.

The firmware was found via a video on YouTube but no mention of v57 needed. Can you send the apk? if it works I'll then be able to ask seller to setup account properly with all cars.
Can you contact the seller? Why do you say you found fw on the internet? Who enabled test mode for you? It's hard to understand

Aeller enabled test mode but I had to flash it first to connect, it wouldn't connect to *** without flashing. Everything has now been fixed by a member on here to sent v57 to me

Назад
Верх