Thinkcar / Mucar bt200 problem with new version

• Автор темы Автор темы andiman
  • Дата начала Дата начала

andiman

hello all,

maybe someone here has the same problem then me.

I got really many customers which has Problem with the new version 018 / 019. It always shows please contact dealer or download of Ford EV or BMW EV (and so on) can't be downloaded when trying to connect to a normal car.

Now one of them told me he rolled back to 013 app version and all problems are gone.

Has anyone else the same problem with new software? And does version 013 really fix it?

thanks in advance!

I have the bt200 vci and using version 019 I could download all of the software with no problems but I found the process of scanning a car took around 25 minutes so I went back to version 013 and that works better. I'm not sure if it is the Mucar bt200 that was the problem with 019 or just the software in general but it was unusable for me.

I have the bt200 vci and using version 019 I could download all of the software with no problems but I found the process of scanning a car took around 25 minutes so I went back to version 013 and that works better. I'm not sure if it is the Mucar bt200 that was the problem with 019 or just the software in general but it was unusable for me.
hey,

Thanks for your answer. Do you use a different VCI now? I also got some with easydiag 2.0 and carcare / Mdiag and nobody of them contacted me. So I think there is something wrong with the Firmware 12.00 but Im not sure 100%

I wanna try now to give one of them ** for test, so I can see the difference.

Последнее редактирование модератором:
Назад
Верх