Sgw Renault BMW coding peugeot 22r

• Автор темы Автор темы Dawid123
  • Дата начала Дата начала

Dawid123

Hello, does anyone know what the situation is like with a Renault Dacia after 20 years? If I buy 20 launch codes, will they work in Diagzone? in version dz 2.0.19 it was possible to add a code, but now when the car connects by clicking, the unlocking does not work. I want to unlock the SOS module of the Dacia Sandero 22. Sgw unlock can reset airbag on Clio 5 captur 2 Sandero 3. BMW coding has not been working for 3 months. I coding mucar bt200. In peugeot 22r there are no current parameters, it does not connect with the rear modules said assist. ACC front Adas ok can calibrate. multi-function camera can note connect (missing module).

Последнее редактирование:
Hello, does anyone know what the situation is like with a Renault Dacia after 20 years? If I buy 20 launch codes, will they work in Diagzone? in version dz 2.0.19 it was possible to add a code, but now when the car connects by clicking, the unlocking does not work. I want to unlock the SOS module of the Dacia Sandero 22. Sgw unlock can reset airbag on Clio 5 captur 2 Sandero 3. BMW coding has not been working for 3 months. I coding mucar bt200. In peugeot 22r there are no current parameters, it does not connect with the rear modules said assist. ACC front Adas ok can calibrate. multi-function camera can note connect (missing module).
Mucar bt200 fixed

Назад
Верх