Newest Diagzone V2 " loading Vehicle data..." slow

• Автор темы Автор темы Alesk
  • Дата начала Дата начала

Alesk

Hi everyone!
Have any of you encountered a case after the software fully recognized the vehicle's information such as VIN number, year of manufacture, vehicle type and then started loading data to read DTC for a long time? I had to wait more than 2 minutes for it to show the DTC test components for the 2019 Ford Ranger software. Hardware used is Thinkcar Pro (same as Mucar Bt200 device). Very slow🙄

Вложения

• Screenshot_20220608-172537.png
    Screenshot_20220608-172537.png
    625,3 КБ · Просмотры: 31
Hi everyone!
Have any of you encountered a case after the software fully recognized the vehicle's information such as VIN number, year of manufacture, vehicle type and then started loading data to read DTC for a long time? I had to wait more than 2 minutes for it to show the DTC test components for the 2019 Ford Ranger software. Hardware used is Thinkcar Pro (same as Mucar Bt200 device). Very slow🙄
У меня thinkdiag все хорошо работает быстро сканирует

Hi everyone!
experienced exact same problem especially on Ranger and Ecosport models. If you use any version of for prior to V48.00 then it loads instantly.
I have found a work around on the Rangers is to scan using Mazda software and it works without delay. Reported via feedback on Diagzone app but no response, even sent complain via website and whatsapp no one has bothered to answer me:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ei a todos!
Algum de vocês encontrou um caso depois que o software reconheceu totalmente as informações do veículo, como número VIN, ano de fabricação, tipo de veículo e começou a carregar dados para ler DTC por um longo tempo? Eu tive que esperar mais de 2 minutos para mostrar os componentes de teste do DTC para o software Ford Ranger 2019. O hardware usado é o Thinkcar Pro (o mesmo que o dispositivo Mucar Bt200). muito devagar🙄
O meu não está dando pra usar. MUITO LENTO 🥵

experienced exact same problem especially on Ranger and Ecosport models. If you use any version of for prior to V48.00 then it loads instantly.
I have found a work around on the Rangers is to scan using Mazda software and it works without delay. Reported via feedback on Diagzone app but no response, even sent complain via website and whatsapp no one has bothered to answer me:rolleyes::rolleyes:
The same with me in hyundai , kia and toyota

Назад
Верх