Mucar BT200

• Автор темы Автор темы MiKeX
  • Дата начала Дата начала

MiKeX

Si può installare diagzone senza problemi?
Можно ли установить Diagzone без проблем?
Can diagzone be installed without problems?

если я смогу обновить прошивку из официального приложения ... мне просто нужно найти, где находится прошивка, и заменить ее

Вложения

• IMG_20220718_000331.jpg
    IMG_20220718_000331.jpg
    309,2 КБ · Просмотры: 33
если я смогу обновить прошивку из официального приложения ... мне просто нужно найти, где находится прошивка, и заменить ее
Нет, надо вскрыть адаптер и к плате подключить программатор и перепрошить. И больше не устанавливать оригинальное ПО.

Нет, надо вскрыть адаптер и к плате подключить программатор и перепрошить. И больше не устанавливать оригинальное ПО.
has anyone tried it? does it become a good interface? does it work well?
Кто-нибудь пробовал? становится ли это хорошим интерфейсом? это работает хорошо?

I bought a syncar-pro, used my native shell, diagnosed a couple of machines, made sure that it worked well, but there was no control of the actuators, bought St-Link, disassembled the syncar-pro and made a mukar200 out of it, then I connected Diagzon and use it, I am quite satisfied with the work

I bought a syncar-pro, used my native shell, diagnosed a couple of machines, made sure that it worked well, but there was no control of the actuators, bought St-Link, disassembled the syncar-pro and made a mukar200 out of it, then I connected Diagzon and use it, I am quite satisfied with the work
Qualcuno sa come aprirlo?... (prima che lo spacco)
Does anyone know how to open it? ... (before I break it)

how to open the case? if I understand correctly, then just on one side with a knife in halves and separate. It seems like the Chinese have not yet begun to fill in the cases with glue and they can be easily disassembled.

Назад
Верх