Intelligent Diagnose VIN failing

• Автор темы Автор темы Saltywhale
  • Дата начала Дата начала

Saltywhale

Hi, whenever I use Intelligent Diagnose, it can never find the VIN of the vehicle. I have tried using it with multiple vehicles and all of them fail to find the VIN. I am using the latest version of Diagzone with all software updates installed.

Vehicles I've tried the Intelligent Diagnose VIN on and they could not be found and had to manually put in that I remember so far:
2007 Mitsubishi Fuso FE84D (Truck)
2008 BMW X5
2002 Toyota Camry
2003 Toyota Sienna
2009 Audi A4

just to name a few so far that I've used and failed, I believe it's an issue with the latest version possibly.

Hi, whenever I use Intelligent Diagnose, it can never find the VIN of the vehicle. I have tried using it with multiple vehicles and all of them fail to find the VIN. I am using the latest version of Diagzone with all software updates installed.

Vehicles I've tried the Intelligent Diagnose VIN on and they could not be found and had to manually put in that I remember so far:
2007 Mitsubishi Fuso FE84D (Truck)
2008 BMW X5
2002 Toyota Camry
2003 Toyota Sienna
2009 Audi A4

just to name a few so far that I've used and failed, I believe it's an issue with the latest version possibly.
Привет, вчера была BMW x5 2000г.в сканировал через два разьема с салона 16pin
и в подкапотном пространстве 20pin через переходник от ds150e
В обоих случаях vin номер был определен верно!!!

Today the automatic VIN search successfully found a 2009 Chevrolet Malibu, However, in most of the other cars the scanner still had issues finding the VIN and I had to manually put in the VIN, is this a problem with the software that is a glitch and sometimes it works/sometimes it doesn't? Is there anything I can do to see if it fixes it and makes it work better? The connector is brand new and so is the scanner.

Just use local diagnostic.

Nothing special with inteligent diagnostic, basicly its only 2 clicks less than local diagnostic. And then you not have to put VIN manual.

Реакции: koyt
Назад
Верх