Help with Version 2.00.12.

• Автор темы Автор темы carx
  • Дата начала Дата начала

carx

I installed the latest version of the software on a clean blank tablet. Pairing and updating the software works fine. However, when you want to search automatically or by car brand, the program closes or says that no vehicle was found. Everything worked on version 1.0057.Thanks for your help, what else can I do? (Tabled android 10- Install internal memory)

Screenshot_20221119_113732_Launch FW checker.jpg

Последнее редактирование:
Пропали "сбросы")))

Вложения

• Screenshot_2022-11-20-00-27-10-215.jpeg
    Screenshot_2022-11-20-00-27-10-215.jpeg
    185,7 КБ · Просмотры: 28
Is core-t4 tablet for diagnostic android 10. I also try on samsung s10 android 13 same result and lenovo tab 4 anroid 8. Ifi start with auto scan all frezze i need restart tablet. not work with also thinkdiag and muscar new vci. So i dont think all devices incompatible. Sometimes over brand select recognize vin and i can scan. But then 10 times no succes. Before on 1.0057 everythink works. Now when i try install v1 again after brand install no marks and cars shows anymore in app is empty. Any help? Can i send any file to inspect? Do anyone have latter versions to try like 10 or 11?

Последнее редактирование:
Wim dołączam się do tematu. Mam taki sam problem zainstalowałem program na nowym telefonie z Androidem 12 i tak samo się dzieje, po wyborze pojazdu i próbie połączenia program się zamyka.

Update: i try with 200007 same result. It worked first time then stop working. Also i try ob samsung tablet and phone same result. Anyone can help me?

internet wi fi or gsm? google aps are all running on the phone and nothing is disabled in the app manager ?

I don't know how to explain this, but I think intelligent diagnosis depends on internet
The older version was just in blind problems but the new one is connected to the data base of the car manufacturer

The older version was just in blind programs but the new one is connected to the data base of the car manufacturer
It was typing mistake

Назад
Верх