Golo carcare scanner has a problem

• Автор темы Автор темы Alesk
  • Дата начала Дата начала

Alesk

Current Golo carcare sn:9668900xxxxx scanners both facing the same problem: starting the diagnostic normally, but it can't connect OBDII to the vehicle on any protocol standard. (I tried with EOBD software and software for a specific car manufacturer like Ford, Hyundai, Toyota) all reported that it could not connect to the ECU (Tried to fix the firmware OK, reinstall the app ver V2_013, ver2_019) Has anyone encountered the same situation as me?

Current Golo carcare sn:9668900xxxxx scanners both facing the same problem: starting the diagnostic normally, but it can't connect OBDII to the vehicle on any protocol standard. (I tried with EOBD software and software for a specific car manufacturer like Ford, Hyundai, Toyota) all reported that it could not connect to the ECU (Tried to fix the firmware OK, reinstall the app ver V2_013, ver2_019) Has anyone encountered the same situation as me?
I have faced some issues with my completely new but also old Golo Carcare in that link you can read and see.

If you search here, carbugs, you will find some old posts saying that our Golo Carcare has some issues with the app.

Currently, my Golo Carcare is working more or less, because at this moment the app doesn't automatically recognize cars already diagnosed.

I think that my Golo Carcare it's about to die because it has turned extremely extremely slow....4 minutes and some seconds to complete a 2 modules vehicle (Toyota Hilux 2007 basic unit)

Golo Carcare completely useless!!

It worked for a while. However, during all those updates (2.00.014 - 2.00.020) began to fail and became extremely slow until the point that stopped working and only do as you can see in the video.

I have made a technician replaces JV700 with no results (just the message changed to Communication Error)

Money lost in this device with activation.

Посмотреть вложение az-recorder-20230815-184509_sBPT7hDM.mp4

Money is not lost. Buy a different scanner and transfer subscription (activation) to the other scanner. Thats easy!! ;)

Your seller lie to you. Sellers can do easy. I can also but only for my own clients i did the activation. So do not buy anything from him anymore, he just want you to pay again !! :(

Назад
Верх