Faro led BMW x2

José Pérez

hola el faro led delantero me da problemas, cuando arranco el coche se apaga el derecho y si desconecto el faro y lo conecto otra vez se queda encendido , si el coche se para con start stop y se arranca se vuelve a encender , pero si lo paro yo manualmente y lo vuelvo a arrancar el faro se apaga otra vez y tengo que desconectarlo y conectarlo con el.coche arrancado para que vuelva a funcionar, alguien me puede ayudar que pudiera ser, gracias de antemano!!!

Hello, the front LED headlight gives me problems, when I start the car the right one goes off and if I disconnect the headlight and turn it on again it stays on, if the car stops with start stop and starts it comes back on, but if I turn it off I stop it manually and start it again, the headlight goes off again and I have to disconnect it and connect it with the car started so that it works again, can someone help me, what could it be, thanks in advance!!!

Hello, the front LED headlight gives me problems, when I start the car the right one goes off and if I disconnect the headlight and turn it on again it stays on, if the car stops with start stop and starts it comes back on, but if I turn it off I stop it manually and start it again, the headlight goes off again and I have to disconnect it and connect it with the car started so that it works again, can someone help me, what could it be, thanks in advance!!!
Is there any codes.. when it goes off try to flash high beam.. .. try to look at led matrix inside headlight.. had same issue with Mini cooper led headlight.. one of the LEDs in matrix would blink a little before it would go off. Had to replace headlight assembly

Назад
Верх