Failure in new activation method

• Автор темы Автор темы DZChile
  • Дата начала Дата начала

DZChile

The activation message does not arrive, I already tried with 3 different telephone operators (C laro Chile, Entel Chile and Wom Chile) and the text message with the password or with the new 4-digit method does not work, I am from Latin America, from country of Chile.

Вложения

• IMG_20211004_122417.jpg
    IMG_20211004_122417.jpg
    239,4 КБ · Просмотры: 32
  • IMG_20211004_122336.jpg
    IMG_20211004_122336.jpg
    287,4 КБ · Просмотры: 31
Hello Leon, no, I have not received the call in any of the 3 telephone operators, I am going to record a video and send it to you

Здравствуйте, Леон, добрый вечер, я попробовал еще раз с двумя новыми номерами, и контрольный звонок не пришел, я сделал это примерно с 20:15, и мне не позвонили, в 11 часов вечера я все еще не получаю звонок, могу он будет использоваться, а чем вышеупомянутый метод проверки? Так как у меня есть 4 интерфейса thinkdiag, которые нужно активировать, а клиенты нетерпеливы, спасибо! Ссылка на прикрепленное видео

Последнее редактирование:
Привет, как дела? Я продолжаю тестировать активацию, и мне не звонят, можете ли вы создать пользователей, пока решается проверка?

The activation message does not arrive, I already tried with 3 different telephone operators (C laro Chile, Entel Chile and Wom Chile) and the text message with the password or with the new 4-digit method does not work, I am from Latin America, from country of Chile.
wow! this problem is from 2021 until now & didn't solved?! why not Diagzone changing verification method to something else like email for example?

SOLUTION IS HERE:
Just for registration, you can register with Diagzone app: DIAGZONE_PRO_100045.APK
I tried quite a few versions, but with this version, I was able to register and I received the famous phone call.
Bonne chance
My messsage #10 with apk

You can download old version diagzone_pro_100045.apk for any forum or upload center ...
for more, you can download it, by using google search ...

Назад
Верх