DZ pro v200009 immo prog

• Автор темы Автор темы SirDiag
  • Дата начала Дата начала

SirDiag

My DZ is missing immo prog software, also some other options missing. There is no update to download. Can someone check my subscription software list? Easydiag4 in use and active subscription.

Последнее редактирование:
The program is great and more than wonderful, but I have a problem with both Toyota Land Cruiser and Lexus cars. Most of the features do not work, including changing the mileage. This service is not found. I was excited about this service because ODO does not work on Toyota and Lexus. Is it possible to add it and I will be happy with that, thank you🌹

DZ subscription includes updates only for cars and trucks, it does not include necessarily update to base software. IMMO PROG was missing at the point when i placed the order two years ago. (Yes, i need it whith launch x-prog3). So, check your update list on DZ or in your device, these are the features which you have an active subscription and possibility to update.

If you had a feature in use before and now it doesn't work properly, install the software again. if a feature is completely missing, the only option is to make a new subscription order to get the latest features.

Immo prog reguires programming device xprog 3 to be in use. If you have immo prog software available, when you clik the corresponding icon in DZ, then it's asking to connect xprog3 and shows a picture of the connection. After that you can choose what you want to do. So which point is problematic?

Immo prog reguires programming device xprog 3 to be in use. If you have immo prog software available, when you clik the corresponding icon in DZ, then it's asking to connect xprog3 and shows a picture of the connection. After that you can choose what you want to do. So which point is problematic?
thank but what i have noticed today is the Ecu programming section on most cars have disappeared or has been removed like the Opel/Vauxhall and land rover can you please check if your one has it?

Назад
Верх