Dz app usually have problem force close

• Автор темы Автор темы Alesk
  • Дата начала Дата начала

Alesk

I have a lot of customers who have encountered a situation where the Dz V2_009 application frequently closes unexpectedly for no apparent reason. When opening the application, selecting the vehicle software, the application notices Bluetooth connection and immediately closes without reason, I have tried uninstalling and reinstall the application again but the above situation still occurs. Does anyone have a solution to this problem?

ok let try this opsion , i am going to send the version 2....007 for you to try it, but you have to uninstall all the old one and also restart your phone or tablet for the new one to work fine
i have try this and is working fine on my tablet
I have a lot of customers who have encountered a situation where the Dz V2_009 application frequently closes unexpectedly for no apparent reason. When opening the application, selecting the vehicle software, the application notices Bluetooth connection and immediately closes without reason, I have tried uninstalling and reinstall the application again but the above situation still occurs. Does anyone have a solution to this problem?

Назад
Верх