Disaccording between the software serial No. and Smartbox serial No - Amazon Fire HD8 2022-12th - Possible Solution

asfloreshn2k

GREETINGS DZ USERS,

POSSIBLE SOLUTION FOR AMAZON FIRE HD8 2022-12TH

Firmware (Fire OS based on Android 11) 8.3.x.x

VCI Golo Pro 4.0

NOTES:

For reasons that I don’t know an AMAZON FIRE HD8 2022-12TH doesn’t allow to run diagnostic programs if they are installed in the internal memory of the Tablet (tried 3 brands; Toyota, Hyundai, and Honda) (Attach Picture A)

The only way in which I managed to solve this problem was by installing all brands’ software (including IMMO, TPMS, and MAINTAINANCE) in a 10-class SD card (capacity and class rely on your needs-availability in your region, here just class 10) (Attach Picture B)

IMPORTANT leave a factory reset as your last option (after some attempts I found that it wasn’t necessary in my case) is up to you if you want to start from scratch.

PROCEDURE STEP BY STEP
  • Uninstall Dz app, verify that there is no trace of it in your internal storage, for this open your file manager and erase the folder com.diagzone.pro.v2 in case you still have it, if not, continue with the next steps (Path: File manager>internal storage>Android>data> {folder} com.diagzone.pro)
  • Restart your Tablet
  • Once your Tablet is loaded, insert your SD card>set it as portable storage>format (here you will see some Windows showing detailed info follow it)
  • Install and open Dz app but DO NOT log in (allow all permissions)
  • Go to user info>settings>storage, select SD card (keep old versions is up to you), press apply (wait until changes are done; APPLY button changes to light gray)
  • Log in Dz app>start the verification process (in your car or ECU that you have on a bench)>download firmware, Autosearch, ECUAID, and your car’s brand software.
  • Run a diagnosis, if the platform gets stuck in connecting then>close the app (open it again, then end the session)>turn the ignition OFF>unplug your VCI>wait 15-20 seconds> try again.

FINAL NOTES

So far I have tested 3 cars (Toyota, Hyundai, and Honda) and my tablet is working just with one minor issue; the first time I ran a diagnosis for a new brand’s software the platform gets stuck (keep in mind, if the platform …)

Don’t ask me if this method works with other tablets because I don’t know (try at your own risk)

Вложения

• Picture A (Smartbox disacording).png
    Picture A (Smartbox disacording).png
    103,5 КБ · Просмотры: 50
  • Picture B (Smartbox Working).png
    Picture B (Smartbox Working).png
    86,5 КБ · Просмотры: 50
Do you not sell normal tablets? Why buy it is not clear what and then fasten the diagnostic curve to it often, although everyone decides for himself how to complicate his life

Do you not sell normal tablets? Why buy it is not clear what and then fasten the diagnostic curve to it often, although everyone decides for himself how to complicate his life
Hello,

I don't sell tablets.

I'm just an user that owns an Amazon Fire HD8 2022 who has solved his problem and wants to share with others Amazon users.

Take care.

Последнее редактирование:
Hola a Todos! También tengo una Amazon Fire, 12 generación y no funciona con Diagzone. Expertos han dicho que ese sistema operativo es muy parecido al Android 11. Ese es el problema. He buscado soluciones, pero aún no las consigo

Hola a Todos! También tengo una Amazon Fire, 12 generación y no funciona con Diagzone. Expertos han dicho que ese sistema operativo es muy parecido al Android 11. Ese es el problema. He buscado soluciones, pero aún no las consigo
Hola,

El procedimiento que describí me permitió ejecutar los programas de los distintos fabricantes a los que Dz Pro concede acceso a través de su app en mi antigua Fire hd8 2022.

Yo tengo amazon fire 11 max con fire os 8 2023 y tambien tenia el problema que se menciona realizé el procedimiento que aqui se dewcribe con la memoria sd y ya pude entrar a las marcas pero a la hora de querer escanear intenta descsr algun tipo de complemento y marca error al descsrgar el archivo y no me permite ingresar al vehículo. Alguien le ha pasado y como lo solucionaron.

Вложения

• 17045926302923322104315686653563.jpg
    17045926302923322104315686653563.jpg
    1,2 МБ · Просмотры: 22
  • 17045926943413372061695495878380.jpg
    17045926943413372061695495878380.jpg
    1,1 МБ · Просмотры: 22
Thank you asfloreshn2k!!

I bought this Amazon Fire HD 8 tablet 12th gen 2022 tablet and after installing everything, and trying to use the Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep diagnostic on the bench with a PCM connected, it would always fail saying diagnostic files missing etc. I then inserted a 256GB SD card, BUT, I set it to use as internal memory, and not portable storage. The same problem persisted. I thought the tablet was defective and sent it back. I bought a second one from Amazon, this time with 64GB and again loaded DZ and all updates into the bigger internal storage. Same problem! Missing files etc.

I was almost ready to give up on Amazon tablets until I found this post. I followed your directions and tried with a 32GB sd card I already had. Finally it worked!! After many hours or failures, finally my tablet is working for Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep! Thank you very much for this fix!! I will order a 128GB card and put it in the tablet and download everything.

Amazon Fire HD 8 tablet 12th gen 2022 tablet
Thinkdiag (old boot) VCI

Thank you!

Последнее редактирование:
Thank you asfloreshn2k!!

I bought this Amazon Fire HD 8 tablet 12th gen 2022 tablet and after installing everything, and trying to use the Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep diagnostic on the bench with a PCM connected, it would always fail saying diagnostic files missing etc. I then inserted a 256GB SD card, BUT, I set it to use as internal memory, and not portable storage. The same problem persisted. I thought the tablet was defective and sent it back. I bought a second one from Amazon, this time with 64GB and again loaded DZ and all updates into the bigger internal storage. Same problem! Missing files etc.

I was almost ready to give up on Amazon tablets until I found this post. I followed your directions and tried with a 32GB sd card I already had. Finally it worked!! After many hours or failures, finally my tablet is working for Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep! Thank you very much for this fix!! I will order a 128GB card and put it in the tablet and download everything.

Amazon Fire HD 8 tablet 12th gen 2022 tablet
Thinkdiag (old boot) VCI

Thank you!
I'm so glad to read that my post helped you to solve the issue with that Amazon Fire HD8 2022.

Назад
Верх