Diagzone online feature not working

• Автор темы Автор темы paskuale
  • Дата начала Дата начала

paskuale

Hello everyone,
I installed diagzone some days ago.
I use it with DBScar5 adapter and Samsung Galaxy Tab T580 with Android 8.1.0
I use version 57 for old shell and latest V2 2.00.005
Both are installed on external memory, I use Sandisk Extreme PRO card. The speed is good.
With both version I have the same problem: online feature does not work.
I can't use online coding or programming on VW, Audi, Skoda, Seat, Ford (I tested them until now).
If I try with old shell 57, it can't download necessary files to make coding...
If I try with new V2 005 version I have always error about file download not possible and "Err Code: -61"
Can someone help me, please ?
I need online feature working, please
This is the only problem I see, the application is very good for me! Thanks to developer for his work!!
Thank you
Bests

Hi, I couldn't even do force regeneration of df on ford focus 1.5 engine 2019 I tried with Xdiagpro3 and it did it at one go without any problems could you please check this..

I tried to write injectors codes on Ford Focus 1.6TDCi with SID807Evo Ecu and it refuse to do because need online…

For my test I use latest brand version, I have Diagzone from 22 Genuary and never had online features working.
I sent you my device serial on telegram yesterday.
Please help me

Online coding are not working at my customers since 08/2021 .And i did not receive official answer when they will work it

Tried today to make online coding on VW Tiguan 2018 with new shell V2.00.005 and latest VW 28.75 and not working.
Always error about file download…
At this point it’s clearly a software bug/problem and hope it will be solved…
At moment no answer from our developer.

Назад
Верх