diagzone I want a solution

• Автор темы Автор темы A7MED
  • Дата начала Дата начала

A7MED

مرحبًا ، لماذا يجب علي تشغيل البلوتوث أولاً قبل فتح البرنامج بحيث يتم توصيل البلوتوث بجهازي ، وعندما أقوم بفتح البرنامج دون فتح البلوتوث ، لا يكتمل الاتصال بالجهاز. لا بد لي من إغلاق البرنامج وفتح البلوتوث أولاً ، ثم أدخل البرنامج مرة أخرى حتى يعمل. ماهو الحل؟ شكرًا لك.

Привет, почему я должен сначала включить Bluetooth перед открытием программы, чтобы Bluetooth был подключен к моему устройству, и когда я открываю программу, не открывая Bluetooth, подключение к устройству не завершается. Я должен сначала закрыть программу и открыть Bluetooth, а затем снова войти в программу, чтобы она заработала. Каково решение, Спасибо.пр
Привет это нормально разве не так!?

Привет это нормально разве не так!?
I was using *** and it worked without opening the bluetooth. All you have to do is enter the program and choose the car you are working on, and it itself turns on the bluetooth and connects with the device. I should not turn on the bluetooth every time when entering the program as it is here in diagzone

Последнее редактирование модератором:
I was using *** and it worked without opening the bluetooth. All you have to do is enter the program and choose the car you are working on, and it itself turns on the bluetooth and connects with the device. I should not turn on the bluetooth every time when entering the program as it is here in diagzone
Patience a little Here, too, everything will be fine.

Последнее редактирование модератором:
Назад
Верх