DiagnoseMain Err ID: -5 and Disaccording SN

• Автор темы Автор темы Yahualico
  • Дата начала Дата начала

Yahualico

I have this issue on my last Thinkdiag activation

If I try to use a reset after having worked with a brand, that's when the problem happens

I already restored the firmware several times, even with the original app, I already tested it on two different tablets and the same thing happens in both

In beta app .002 it works normally

Последнее редактирование:
I just bought another activation for thinkdiag and I have exactly the same issue, when it is already connected to a brand it works very well and fast, but when leaving the brand and entering a reset the connection problems begin, is there a solution?

Today I bought another activation for Thinkdiag, but this time it was for a device with the same manufacturing date as another that I activated four months ago, in which I activated today I have the same problem that can be seen in the videos, but in which it was activated four months ago everything works normal, tested both on the same tablet, what is happening with the new activations? It is impossible for three different devices that are also new to have the same defect, especially when one of them is eight months apart in its manufacturing date with the other two.

Вложения

• Screenshot_2021-06-28-16-25-35-849_top.diagonline.Launch_firmware_checker.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-28-16-25-35-849_top.diagonline.Launch_firmware_checker.jpg
    133,7 КБ · Просмотры: 17
  • Screenshot_20211018-172004.jpg
    Screenshot_20211018-172004.jpg
    103,6 КБ · Просмотры: 16
Назад
Верх