Can't connect to HD vehicles. Trucks and Buses

• Автор темы Автор темы Branislav1
  • Дата начала Дата начала

Branislav1

I'm having issues with diagzone HD vehicles with 24v. I used to have ***** and i switched to diagzone, now i can't connect to any 24v system, i have good 24v to 12v adapter, first i thought it might be my device so i got another one and same issues, i even tried different 24v adapter and still no luck, but with ***** app it was working fine. Does anyone have same issue?

Hello,
I have the same issues but not all the time.most problem connecting to truckHd i have on Daf,Man euro5 and 6, some VolvoFh.
Also if i use manual selections of ecu’s have more option bit is not connecting

I would like to know if it is feasible to invest HD activation, there are many complaints that it does not work .. this is bad, because the investment value is expensive ..

I'm having issues with diagzone HD vehicles with 24v. I used to have ***** and i switched to diagzone, now i can't connect to any 24v system, i have good 24v to 12v adapter, first i thought it might be my device so i got another one and same issues, i even tried different 24v adapter and still no luck, but with ***** app it was working fine. Does anyone have same issue?
please attach picture or video link

this is being an enigma, nobody knows if it really works .. I would like to know, but I'm afraid to pay, right, losing my money ..

Does anyone already use diagzone truck? Do you have a video in practice or do you know someone who uses it?

I tested on 2 device with 2 different 24v adapters and it doesn't work,i used to have ***** app and it was working, when i switched to diagzone it stopped working,i think that diagzone has firmware issues 100%.

Назад
Верх