App v2.00.013 always force close

• Автор темы Автор темы Alesk
  • Дата начала Дата начала

Alesk

Have anyone meet same problem? When communication with car, app is force close. I've changed another phone with Android OS ver10 but result same ( Thinkcar Pro). The device is already subscription. Now when i use another Android device, i can't Certification with server. Notify " Network is not available "!
How to solve this problem?
Thank all

When it want to force close diagzone app, press the other cancel button, then it will continue to work, for me this was the solution, and yes only mucar bt200 and thinkcar pro did if for me

For me mucar on the lenovo m7 (new version with Android 11 go) , it notify me, if i press ok it quits, if i press cancel it continue to work

Закрытие приложения бывает на мукаре в зависимости от типа авто , на цитроене закрывается , на опеле закрывается , на киа не закрывается , на фиате не закрывается .

Well, then the problem is in the adapter itself, take it apart and see if there is no contact or the obd connector has fallen off.
did you reflash the adapter? soldering method?
I've try reflash adapter with in 4 times and the result same. And the last when i Certification with server, it's OK and start connect Bluetooth for upgrade firmware from server successful, but after update EOBD, i can't try work with EOBD, the application immediately stops suddenly

Yes, before contact with DZ, i've tried everything. I am only contact with him when all the way can't solve
I also have the same issue. Activated adapter. Flashed via St link, downloaded diagzone. verification OK. Firmware install OK. However, eobd shows everything failed.

What was your fix?

Вложения

• Screenshot_20230216_233305_Diagzone PRO.jpg
    Screenshot_20230216_233305_Diagzone PRO.jpg
    317,8 КБ · Просмотры: 13
Назад
Верх