Good day everyone,
Have anyone tried adas ??
I have tried it on honda ens1 EV car
Camera aiming incomplete fault code B2A60_54
Because I couldn't do it
I tired on straight road but took long time without calibration complete
Pease help me guys.
Tanks in advance.
Becaue it needs to be calibrated in static using special targets.. learn some basics about adas calibration first.. and stop clicking buttons without thinking.. now you need somebody with adas equipment to fix your issue..

Последнее редактирование:
Becaue it needs to be calibrated in static using special targets.. learn some basics about adas calibration first.. and stop clicking buttons without thinking.. now you need somebody with adas equipment to fix your issue..
Dear you need to learn more about adas and stop commenting without thinking not all cars requires special target it's not radar it's camera and aiming and can be done without adas tool you just need straight road with signs on the side and this option available and can be done without target tool, I have done many cars using other scan tool.LKAS doesn't need static object open diagzonepro and check this option and requirement .also there is an option were you can just copy all old info from old ecu module to new ecu Incase you have change it without the need to use static target tool .
My question if anyone have tried it and worked in diagzonepro.

Dear you need to learn more about adas and stop commenting without thinking not all cars requires special target it's not radar it's camera and aiming and can be done without adas tool you just need straight road with signs on the side and this option available and can be done without target tool, I have done many cars using other scan tool.LKAS doesn't need static object open diagzonepro and check this option and requirement .also there is an option were you can just copy all old info from old ecu module to new ecu Incase you have change it without the need to use static target tool .
My question if anyone have tried it and worked in diagzonepro.
What do you think is this??

And yes, I've tried it on 2016 Touareg, LDW, ACC calibration with static targets. All went ok. And I also know, that on some cars you can calibrate camera, and even ACC radar while driving, but never heard about anything like that on Hondas. If as you say there is an option to calibrate while driving, check if windshield and camera correctly installed.. had issue on 2019 Tahoe , it wouldn't calibrate because of incorrect thickness of windshield glue that caused camera to be at incorrect angle, that caused camera to see edge of the hood, and it was thinking that there is obstruction in front of camera

Вложения

• Screenshot_20240619-182530.png
    Screenshot_20240619-182530.png
    162,3 КБ · Просмотры: 17
  • Screenshot_20240619-182637.png
    Screenshot_20240619-182637.png
    194,3 КБ · Просмотры: 16
  • Screenshot_20240619-182624.png
    Screenshot_20240619-182624.png
    188,7 КБ · Просмотры: 17
Последнее редактирование:
Thank you, maybe because of glue or thickness of glass. I will check again and I will take screenshot going through all steps.
same steps as in this video also gave me option copy from old ecu to new one.
Anyway I will make screenshot it can be useful for anyone .

Назад
Верх