Как вернуться к заводской программе? Или как сделать бэкап перед записью на Diagnos Pro

giorgikhachidze

Как вернуться к заводской программе? Или как сделать бэкап перед записью на Diagnos Pro

Problem its firmware in vci not apk orginal Thinkdiag app dont see vci after upgrade to pro. Question is orginal app can repair vci firmware to work in orginal app ? I think this want know autor.

Problem its firmware in vci not apk orginal Thinkdiag app dont see vci after upgrade to pro. Question is orginal app can repair vci firmware to work in orginal app ? I think this want know autor.
no problem if you have thinkdiag plug. I did it many times and tried again with latest app Thinkdiag plus, you can rollback to official firmware from diagzone firmware using official app thinkdiag plus, and if you want you can return to diagzone . That's why for me thinkdiag is still the best plug. For thinkdiag2 the rollback not possible , need open and use j-link

no problem if you have thinkdiag plug. I did it many times and tried again with latest app Thinkdiag plus, you can rollback to official firmware from diagzone firmware using official app thinkdiag plus, and if you want you can return to diagzone . That's why for me thinkdiag is still the best plug. For thinkdiag2 the rollback not possible , need open and use j-link
Это работает только со старым загрузчиком! Вы должны это знать точно!

Назад
Верх